Friday, March 15, 2013

sinhala love messages



love messages

You are my valentine
You are my valentine,
The one who filled my life with endless joy,
Showed me colors I have never seen.
Thank You for loving me,
I’ll be next to you till the end.
Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Day!

How lucky I am to have you
Today reminds me,
How lucky I am to have you.
All the world celebrate Valentine’s Day,
But I celebrate our love day.
Be a part of mine for ever…
Wish You a Happy Valentines Day!

Nothing is Beautiful like You
Sun is rising,
Moon is shining,
Stars are shimmering,
But nothing is beautiful like you,
Happy Valentine’s Day My Love!


Make Me Your Only Choice
Don’t make me your last choice,
Make me your only choice,
Don’t make this our last valentine,
Make this a begin of 100 more valentines.
Be with me for ever…
Wish You a Happy Valentines Day!

You Are My Everything
Today new sun has arise,
The day to let you know my love for you.
Even I tell all day long,
It won’t be enough.
So I’ll just say,
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING
Happy Valentine’s Day!

I Belong to You Completely
If you ask me what is love,
I will answer you briefly,
It is a feeling I get when you hold my hand,
A feeling that I belong to you completely.

You Are Near
Love is a smile,
And sometimes a tear.
Love is a soft kiss
And that feeling your loved one is near.

You Cannot Deny Love
Love has only four letters,
Yet there are millions words to describe it,
There is a million ways to say yes to love,
And no way to deny it.


Tears for love
tears for love,
keeps love stronger.
tears for care,
keeps you live longer.
tears for believe,
keeps relationship longer.

Golden Stars
Love is a fuel,
That makes love cars.
Love is the magic that fills,
All the hearts under the golden stars.



If Once you say u love me..........
If looking at you is looking at my death…
If loving you is loving my death…
If coming towards you is coming towards my death…
If hugging you is dying…
Then my dear love,
I will accept all of them with a smile,
because I didn’t keep any condition,
that for death’s fear, I will not love you.
I will give you my life as a gift,
if once you say I Love You…



0 comments: