Friday, March 15, 2013

Miss you messages



Miss you sms

You are not with me anymore
Blue sky is still same,
Moon light is still as it was,
But you are not with me anymore,
Missing you so much my love.

Coffee at Noon
Have a nice time on your trip.
But there is one promise that I want you to keep.
You said you will come back soon,
So, I expect you with coffee at noon.

One Question for You
Cannot wait to see you,
I missed you my dear friend.
There is just one question I need to ask you:
When are you coming back?

Something Is Missing
I am in front of my car looking for my wallet,
But the wallet is in my hand, and I know it.
Still I feel there is something I miss,
So I am trying something like this.
Instead of my bag, I am looking for what I miss in my heart,
And here I find I am missing you since we’ve been apart.

To stop missing you
So many nights and days have passed,
Since the last time we kissed, the last time we danced.
I count every second waiting for another chance,
To stop missing you,
and get lost in another kiss from you, and in another dance.

Before You Miss Me
When the Moon is high in the blue sky,
You must promise me that you will give it a try,
And please, for my love not cry,
Tomorrow when I tell you goodbye.
I will be home before you get the chance to miss me.

I Miss You So Badly
Whenever I miss you I close my eyes,
And I see a wonderful surprise.
That surprise is you, lovely and true,
I miss you so badly, and there is very little I can do.

Lonely feeling
Being lonely isn’t the worst feeling.
Worst feeling is being forgotten by someone you can never forget.

mission impossible
I m on a mission:
Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short….
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

Even if it takes years
Even if takes so much pain.
Even if it takes years to stand here alone.
I can promise I can wait again and wait for you

0 comments: