Tuesday, March 19, 2013

brother


Pleas’d look forward, pleas’d to look behind, And count each birthday with a grateful mind. Kick off ur shoes,take a break Crank the tunes Dance & Shake light the candles,cut the cake Make ita a day, that’s simply Great!!! Happy B’Day Bro….   On your birthday, special one, I wish that all your dreams come [...]
Leave a Comment

Remember dear brother

This is a special wish Although we’re miles apart Remember dear brother, You’re always close in my heart We may not be together On this very special day I wish all the best for you And that it’s great in every way Another wish I have for you Is that this life brings Many blessings [...]
Leave a Comment

very special Brother

Because you’re someone very special Brother, It’s so nice to have this chance To wish you the best of everything A whole year in advance Happy Birthday Brother!!
Leave a Comment

Happy Birthday Brother!!

Warmest thoughts I send today To last the whole year through Wishes also that life is Always good to you As each and everyday goes by Remember I love you lots I want the very best for you And you’re deep within my thoughts Happy Birthday Brother!!
Leave a Comment

A better brother

You’re there for me A better brother you Couldn’t be The bond we share Will always be strong In my eyes brother You can do no wrong Wishing You Wonderful Happy Birthday!!

I’m so lucky

I’m so lucky to have You as my brother If I had to choose one I?d choose no other When I need help You’re there for me A better brother you Couldn’t be The bond we share Will always be strong In my eyes brother You can do no wrong Wishing You Wonderful Happy Birthday!!
Leave a Comment

my brother

Your birthday brings to mind all the reasons for which I am proud to call you my brother and how much I love you for that. It also brings to mind loving wishes, for the best in life for you. Happy Birthday !!
Leave a Comment
Happy Birthday and Happiness always.
Filed in Birthday Messages For Brother on Jul.21, 2009
A specially warm wish for the kind of day in which only the best things keep coming your way. Happy Birthday and Happiness always.
Leave a Comment

With lots of love

With lots of love, This message comes to say You’re wished the joys you so deserve Especially today….. And may the days that lie ahead Be extra-nice one, too, Filled with all the happiness Thought to come to you. !! Happy Birthday My Brother!!
Leave a Comment

A brother is a special gift

A brother is a little piece of childhood that can’t ever be lost. Thanks for being there for me through the years. A brother is a special gift. I’m so glad that God gave me a brother like you. There is no other brother like you. A brother is a friend for life. I’m so [...]

0 comments: